M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP Cerified Barrel Aged 6% Acidity Gourmet Aceto Balsamico Italian 8.5 Fl Oz 250 ml
- IGP CERTIFIED BALSAMIC VINEGAR: M.G. PAPPAS is an authentic and true premium quality Italian Balsamic Vinegar from Modena! It is Sweet and syrupy with a light pungency and a thick consistency. It is Certified IGP ("Indicazione Geografica Protetta," or Protected Geographical Indication).
- PURE BALSAMIC VINEGAR: M.G. PAPPAS is 100% Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. It is made ONLY from Cooked grape must and wine vinegar. It has been aged in wooden Barrels.
- ACETO BALSAMIICO DI MODENA: M.G. PAPPAS is a premium gourmet quality Balsamic Vinegar which is produced in Modena, Italy-the world center of Balsamic Vinegar production.
- BARREL-AGED BALSAMIC VINEGAR: M.G. PAPPAS is a barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar that is approximately 10 years old. The appearance of our Balsamic Vinegar is brilliant, it is deep brown colored, with a strong aroma, a delicate acidic, well balanced sweet and sour flavor. Tastes great on meat, fish, salads, cheese, strawberries, etc.
- BEST GIFT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS: This is a great gift for all your friends. The consumption of the true Balsamic Vinegar has important nutritional benefits. Each bottle contains 8.5 fluid ounces (250 ml) of M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar.
This is M.G. PAPPAS amazing AAA rated Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. This is the absolute best balsamic vinegar that you have to taste before entering the realm of the very expensive ones. Our Balsamic is nothing like the vinegar that you find on most grocery store shelves.
Our balsamic vinegar is an extremely valued product known by few but liked by all who have had the chance to taste it.
This balsamic vinegar has the perfect balance between the grape must and red wine vinegar that gives it its sweet taste, strong grape flavor and the right amount of acidic bite.
M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar is thicker than most 6% balsamic vinegar varieties.
BALSAMIC IS SOMETHING WE TAKE VERY SERIOUSLY.
M.G. PAPPAS is a quality Modena balsamic vinegar that is made from cooked juice of Trebbiano Modenese variety of grape (grape must) and you can be 1000% sure of the following statement: In our Balsamic Vinegar there are No Thickening agents, No Caramel, No Added Flavors, No Artificial Additives, No Colorants, No Preservatives.
There are only two ingredients you should see in our Balsamic Vinegar. The first one is cooked grape must and the second is wine vinegar. Anything else is something that will never exist in our Pure Balsamic Vinegar. Our balsamic vinegar is sweeter and thicker than most IGP balsamic vinegar. It has a higher concentration of wine must than most similar well-known products on the market.
M.G. PAPPAS Balsamic Vinegar is produced from the fermentation of cooked must and is aged in a series of wooden barrels.